digital marketing agency
If your company has been using only traditional marketing methods to generate new business, you need to read this!
2017 is the year of change and improvements. Marketing strategies have grown beyond word of mouth and Facebook posts. Let us show you how your business can reach new heights using digital marketing strategies.
Why Digital Marketing?
- First and foremost, digital marketing is a tremendously cheaper marketing method than the traditional offline methods – just think about those print runs, radio campaigns and television ads that you couldn’t afford 15 years ago! Digital marketing is much more accessible, even for those with small marketing budgets.
- It’s a great way to increase your online market share
- **According to Hubspot By 2016, more than 50% of money spent in the US will be influenced by online marketing campaigns. ** How long before we can say the same thing here in the UK?
What is a digital strategy?
Having a digital strategy is, in essence, a plan. It allocates time and money to all the relevant platforms and helps you to gain insight into statistical data which will help you to reach your goals. Market your business using multiple platforms like Social media, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing, SEO PR, and so much more.
How to begin building a digital strategy
- The first thing you need to do is be clear on your aims and objectives.
- Analyse how your company performed in the previous year.
- Research your target audience and preferred digital media channels
- Create your content
- Allocate paid advertising budgets
- Create a timeline
- Evaluate and improve your strategy
Why you NEED to set aside a budget for an SEO and digital marketing company to help you
- By now, you must understand the importance of digital marketing. One thing that will help you reach that increased ROI is a thorough and well thought out digital marketing strategy.
- It can be a daunting task to do yourself
- You’ll save money in the long run
- Work alongside a professional to gain a fresh perspective
- Utilise their resources and evaluation techniques
On the 30th of April, SEO it Right will celebrate 6 years in business. Having first been set up as a specialist SEO company by our Directors Adam and Frances Berry, we have now evolved into a digital marketing agency, offering a wide range of content marketing, SEO, social media, PR and paid advertising solutions to small businesses all over the UK. One thing that has stayed the same is that we still find any excuse for cake!
To celebrate our 6th birthday, we have put together a list of 6 tips to help you build your online presence.
1. Decide on your goals
Firstly, it’s important that you establish your goals for both the short-term and long-term future. With these goals in place, as you create a strategy to grow your online presence, you can regularly turn to your goals to see how your online efforts are helping you to move forward. Rather than just building an online presence because you’re expected to, be sure to build your presence strategically so that you can work towards your business goals as a whole.
2. Build a solid website
To develop your online presence, to start with you will need a solid platform, i.e. a great website. Your website is a central place where people can learn more about your business, find out how to contact you and engage with your content.
Your website should:
- Say what your business is about in a clear message
- Contain all of your contact information
- Be optimised for search engines (SEO)
- Be mobile and user friendly
3. Provide value for your audience
Make sure the content that you are publishing is valuable to your audience. Whether this be on your website, through your social media channels, videos or a podcast, make sure that your content is of a consistent quality and provide your audience with useful information. Be the solution to their problems.
4. Be social
The internet allows you access to a huge audience. Social media can be a hugely effective way to reach your target audiences.
Being social means that you should work out which social media platforms work best for your business and regularly post and engage. As with creating any online content, consistency is important; you should develop a consistent voice and continue to provide the same value for your customers. Using social media effectively can help you gain fans and followers and once you have gained an audience, social is also a fantastic way to reach and engage the followers that have developed trust in you and like your brand. The more conversations you can draw up with your audience, the stronger the relationships that you build.
5. Always look to improve
There’s no way that your marketing materials will be perfect straight away, so don’t be afraid to publish! Your content will improve with every piece that you create if you are continually looking for ways to improve and optimise what you do. It’s a long process to work out exactly what does and doesn’t work – even the big brands are still learning from their mistakes, big or small.
6. Track your progress
Tracking your progress is the best way to know if your efforts for building your online presence are working. Be sure to track website visits, social media follows and engagement, look for spikes in traffic and look for trends.
To find out more about how we can help you to develop your business’s presence online, or to learn more about the range of digital marketing services we can provide, feel free to call us on 0121 308 0219 and our team will be happy to help.